Wednesday, February 5, 2014

When You Think "Tuesday", Do You Think "Party"???

Happy Hump Day, dear readers! After last night's festivities, I really do mean Happy Wednesday! If you were in my dorm building last night, you would have mistaken it for a Friday night. Why do I say this? Well, let me tell you about my night. I got in bed last night around 11 because I had gotten up early and was really tired by that time. After texting a couple of friends until about 11:30, I decided it was time for me to go to sleep. But the rest of my building didn't agree with me, apparently! All of a sudden, someone on the floor above me started blasting some hard-core rap, and decided that it was time for a sing-a-long (or rap-a-long) party. Then, people in my hallway thought they should slam some doors periodically, which oddly created a drum-like rhythm. While this was going on, the tenants of the room directly above mine decided to have a basketball tournament IN THEIR ROOM with what sounded like someone walking up and down the room in either baseball cletes or high heels! Finally, the last piece of this obnoxious orchestra of dorm sounds came from one of my neighbors, who decided to have a little get-together, chatting with friends until one in the morning. As you can imagine, I was not a happy person last night. All I did was toss and turn and roll over and try to figure out how I could possibly fall asleep without hearing that much of what was going on. No matter how hard I tried to get comfortable and relax, all of my efforts failed. I even thought about banging on the walls and ceiling to let people know that I was aggravated, but that probably would have made it worse. Nonetheless, that was my Tuesday night. I don't know if it was something in the water or something people ate that made them act out last night, but it's over now...and it better not happen again tonight! That's all for today! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter (@universitygirl5), Bloglovin', and by typing your email into the box on the top right of this page. Also, feel free to share my blog with anyone you think might enjoy it. And as always, thanks for reading! -That Tired University Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment