Friday, December 27, 2013

New Year, New U!

Hello again, dear readers! What have I been up to since the last time I wrote? Well, I've been enjoying my time at home with my wonderful family, baking cookies, and just relaxing, which is something I hardly ever do! It's been heaven so far; I really have no problem with doing nothing! I hope your holiday season has been as wonderful as mine! Anyways, I wanted to post at least one last time before we ring in 2014! Everyone always makes resolutions for the new year, which is a really wonderful thing to do. But for me, I like to just make wishes for the new year, things that I hope happen in my life in the upcoming year. When I come up with those wishes, I usually like to write them down and seal it in an envelope so I can open it and see if they all came true once the year is over. I haven't come up with all of my wishes yet, but here is what I have so far: 1. to continue to stay close with my family and friends 2. to continue to do well in school 3. to make more friends at school and 4. to find opportunities that will help prepare me for my future career. What other wishes should I make for 2014? What wishes/resolutions are you making for 2014? Leave me a comment or two and let me know! Don't forget to follow my blog and follow me on twitter at @universitygirl5! Thanks for reading! -That Wishing University Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment