Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year, readers! First, I want to thank you for following me on my college journey thus far. It has been a lot of fun for me to share my thoughts with you and somewhat therapeutic for me, as well. On those days when I was aggravated because people were singing at 1 am and prevented me from sleeping, it is nice to know that I have a platform to vent my feelings while also (hopefully!) bringing some humor to your day! I also wanted to give a little note to all those high school seniors out there that may be reading this: we are on the eve of your graduation year! Congrats- you made it through high school!! These next few months leading up to your graduation will go by so fast, you won't even know what is happening! You will have decisions to make, things to prepare for, schoolwork to do, and final memories to make. Although it will be a whirlwind, try to enjoy it as much as possible. Try to enjoy even those people that you kind of can't stand in your class- this may be the last time you ever spend with them, so make it count. Let go of any stupid grudges you may be holding on to, because all it is going to do is keep you from having a good time. More than anything, take each thing day by day and live in the moment. Don't be so worried about making your college decision that you miss what is right in front of you. I wish all of you, dear readers, a wonderful 2014 full of love, happiness, and new, exciting experiences! Talk to you in 2014! -That University Girl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment